I am selling my ’22 Ford F-250 as I am on to the next build
Just completed. Clean Fax, Original Owner…I ordered the truck.
It is Agate Black with the Marsala brown leather.
- All work done by Knockout Kustomz in Jamestown, IN.
- Garaged in heated and cooled shop. True pavement princess, never seen dirt-mud.
- Color matched most everything even headlights, taillights, 3 brake light, Ford emblems and repainted bumpers.
- Cervini Cowl Hood
- Matte black top custom cab wrap
- Custom diamond floor mates
- 15 Rock Lights
- Retrax bed cover
- BedRug (factory-OEM lined bed)
- 6”Stryker Polished 4 link cradle with traction bars
- Polished Coil Overs in front w/ reservoir
- Fox rear shocks w/ reservoirs
- Polished Oil Filter cover
- 26×14 American Force Polished Nemesis Wheels
- Black Spike locking lugs
- 37”Fury MT tires
- Polished drive shaft
- Tinted windows all around
- 24,200 miles, still factory warranty
- S&B cold air intake
- TSO polished 7” tip
- Stockmotor, not touched yet…
- Polished drop hitch
- Additional Hostile 20″ Black Wheels and 37″ Nitto RidgeGrappliers for winter ($3,500 value)
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: mitchman01
Location: Paxton, Illinois, United States