Check out this one of a kind Nissan Titan that has been highly modified with no expenses spared.
The modified and widened body is painted in Harley Davidsons “Amber Whiskey” and it powered by a supercharged 5,7l V8 with a new Level 10 transmission and the power going to to a Currie Enterprises Dana 60 rear axle with 4.10 gears. The whole drivetrain was rebuilt and beefed up with high performance parts, stainless headers and a Bank’s 3″ exhaust system. The Titan is sitting on 35″ tires and a 4″ Rough country lift, it has a great performance and sounds fantastic!
Here is a detailed list of all the modifications:
- 25,000 miles on rebuilt engine with added Stillen supercharger.
- 20,000 on new (Level 10 tranny) br /- 20,000 miles on new (Currie Enterprise Dana 60 rear .410 with front ring and pinion .410).
- Oil coolers were added.
- New dyno tune on UpRev software program by Z1 motorsports
- less than 1,000 miles on off-frame restoration, Frame is sand blasted and painted.
- All pumps/motors touching serpentine belt are new as well.
- New throttle body.
- Monster Banks 3″ exhaust with stainless steel headers.
- Amber whiskey is the paint color which is on Harley bikes.
- Advanced fiberglass 4″bulge front fenders and bedsides. Carbon fiber true cal induction hood.
- Custom built grill, bumpers, tire carrier and step rails by Appalachian Performance Engineering. br /- LED lights in bumpers have individual switches.
- New 4″ rough country lift with added PRG end links for st. bar and tie rod ends.
- PRG upper control arms
- New brake lines with booster/master cylinder and fuel lines.
- Air Lift bags installed in rear for comfort and hauling
- Custom stitch seats.
- Several dash parts replaced. new carpet and headliner with dead mat installed in cab to reduce exterior sound.
- New Black Rhino rims -52 offset with 35″ Toyos.
- Back up camera was added.
- Cab and bed are painted underneath with Raptor liner.
Location: Cookeville, Tennessee, United States
Price: $57,200 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on March 21, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.