1994 Ford F-350 4×4 monster
I purchased the truck 2 1/2 years ago from a close friend. It was his fathers original truck passed down to him which he sold to me.
I bought the truck to work in the yard and pull my boat, which I did. I had a 3 inch lift kit and an 1 1/2 leveling kit for the front installed. I did a bunch of preventative maintenance to the truck because I was planning on towing my boat to Lake Havasu from California. One way is 4 1/2 hours. I went through the whole truck.
I had the fuel tanks pulled out to make sure there was no debris or rust. They installed new fuel sending units. I wanted to reassure myself the tanks were good and accurate.
I had a new fuel lift pump installed. Upgraded the tranny cooler new lines installed.
I upgraded the radiator to a four core aluminum, they flushed the coolent and the heater core and put new coolent.
I had new upper and lower radiator hoses installed
I changed the air filter and the fuel filter, I had the glow plugs changed with the OEM Ford glow plugs. I also had a new Glow relay installed
This truck turns on so fast its not even funny. No hesitation. No smoke motor is tight, All of the work I have performed is over the last 2 years
- 1 Owner
- Family Owned
- Clean Inside and Out
- Rust Free
- Looks tough
- California Truck
- All Original
- Great Patina
- Low Miles
- No leaks
- No spray painted frame
- Honest truck, what you see is what you get
- 7.3 Diesel Turbo/Factory Ordered
- Ranch Hand bumpers/Factory Installed
- Well maintained/I have all the receipts since new including window sticker and manuals
- Injection pump was done 3 years ago, have receipt
- All gauges work
- Turns right on no issues
- Runs and drives great
- Transmission shifts smoothly
- ce cold AC
- After market key less entry
- Power windows and door locks
- Rear sliding windows
- 35 inch Kumho AT Terrain tires 99% pro comp 16×8 Aluminum wheels
- 800 Miles since I put them
- Water pump was done 3 years ago have receipt
- Tailgate needs some work. Looks like the top of it was repaired along time ago, the work is not holding up.
- Dent on front left side of the bed
- Fuel tank selector valve is not working. I have the new part it needs to be installed. It is a quick fix.
- Is running on rear tank only right now.
- Needs head liner
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here to contact the seller
Originally listed on May 2, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: keepingthemontheroad1atatime
Location: Moreno Valley, California, United States