1973 Ford F-100 Ranger monster
I purchased this truck back in 2012, After gaining possession of this truck I received the operation ford folder which held pictures from the frame off restoration that was Started in 2002, Also in this folder are about 95% of the receipts, including appraisals along the way of this trucks completion in late of 2004. Since I have owned this Truck, it has never seen daylight unless going to a car show. When I tell folks what year it was completed, they never believe it. It does have a few little dings from over the years but VERY MIMIUMUM. This is a very cool truck that will gain appreciation in person!!!!
- Built 460
- C-6 Tranny with Dana 44 axle and splicer
- 42″ Super Swamper tires
- 1979 Steering controls for better handling
- Pull out straps that retract back under seat to aid getting in/out of truck.
- Electric Tailgate
- Custom Stainless Steel bumper with all led working signals, lights.
- Custom side glass.
- Alarm with remote start & Door Popper entry and a hide-away safety pull
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1973 Ford F-100 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: tepphillips
Location: Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States