1973 Ford F-100 Ranger monster
I purchased this truck back in 2012, After gaining possession of this truck I received the operation ford folder which held pictures from the frame off restoration that was Started in 2002, Also in this folder are about 95% of the receipts, including appraisals along the way of this trucks completion in late of 2004. Since I have owned this Truck, it has never seen daylight unless going to a car show. When I tell folks what year it was completed, they never believe it. It does have a few little dings from over the years but VERY MIMIUMUM. This is a very cool truck that will gain appreciation in person!!!!
- Built 460
- C-6 Tranny with Dana 44 axle and splicer
- 42″ Super Swamper tires
- 1979 Steering controls for better handling
- Pull out straps that retract back under seat to aid getting in/out of truck.
- Electric Tailgate
- Custom Stainless Steel bumper with all led working signals, lights.
- Custom side glass.
- Alarm with remote start & Door Popper entry and a hide-away safety pull
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on June 9, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: tepphillips
Location: Philadelphia, Mississippi, United StatesTip: We recommend checking the car via service like CarVertical to get its full history before placing a bid or buying. Check current promotions here.